Krnl Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Krnl is the best Roblox exploit, you can use it easily. You can inject thousands of scripts easily. Below are the some faqs of Krnl:
★ These programs/software are required for Krnl to function properly
- A 64 bit Installation of Windows 10
- VC Redist x64
- VC Redist x86
- .NET Framework 4.7.2+
- Webclient version of Roblox
1. To verify that you have Windows 10 and that it is 64-bit, perform the following:
- Examine the desktop environment, icons, and start menu with your eyes and four brain cells, then compare them to images/screenshots found online.
- In Windows 10, type 64bit into the search bar. It should prompt you with the question “Is my PC 32bit or 64bit?”
- You may see the architecture of your Operating System by clicking on it.
2. To make sure you’ve got the VC Redists:
- In the Windows 10 settings, go to the “Add or uninstall programmes” area.
- Then look for the Visual C++ Redistributable package.
- If you see two apps named Visual 2015-2019 x64 and x86, that suggests you already have it.
3. To ensure that the.NET package is correctly installed:
- Start the krnl executable file.
- If you don’t have the.NET framework installed, Windows will ask you if you want to install it.
- If prompted, select yes.
4. To see if the Roblox webclient is installed and/or to install it.
- If you have the Microsoft Store version of Roblox installed, uninstall it.
- From the Roblox website, download the web version. The link can be found in the Requirements section above.
1. Problems with krnl download/opening:
1.1 Downloading is being prohibited by your browser:
For most browsers, here’s how to solve it.
- CTRL + J is the key combination to use.
- It should take you to your browser’s downloads section.
- From the drop-down box, choose “Allow harmful files.
“But don’t worry, Krnl is very safe.”
But, if that’s the case, why do my antivirus and browser indicate it’s not? “You are welcome to inquire. The answer to this question is detailed in the following section.
1.2 Antivirus software prevents Krnl from being downloaded or run:
Why does this happen?
Because of their nature, anti-virus software sometimes misidentifies Roblox exploits as viruses.The majority, if not all, current Roblox flaws function by injecting a DLL file into the game and running Lua code (Scripts) in the environment it generates.
But there’s a catch: Dll injection isn’t just for cheaters in games. Malware makes use of them as well. As a result, antivirus programs strive to quarantine/delete all dll injectors they find, regardless of whether they are safe or not. Because of this, most antivirus programs label most exploits, including Lrnl, as the Cryptinject.msr trojan.
“How are you going to establish that Krnl isn’t malware?” You might inquire. Krnl prioritizes user trust and security; as a result, the only hidden/protected portion of the Krnl client is the DLL that is injected into Roblox (This being krnl.dll). Apart from the dll, the Krnl client is fully unsecured and unobfuscated. Using a.NET decompiler like dnSpy or DotPeek, you can read the code of both the Krnl bootstrapper and Krnl itself (or even just a text editor like notepad for the node js bootstrapper). This implies that you can examine the code that runs the Krnl client. Here are links to the source code for both the bootstrapper and the main executable files.
- krnl console bootstrapper.exe is the source for the Bootstrapper Console Version.
- exe is the main executable source.
Please keep in mind that the Asynchronous Functions will not be fully decompiled in dnSpy, thus this isn’t the exact source code. It should, however, give you a good indication of whether Krnl is safe or not.
If you do not have a 3rd party antivirus, Skip this Step:
To resolve this issue, uninstall any third-party antivirus software from your computer. McAfee, Norton, Eset, Kaspersky, and others. There isn’t any other option for resolving this problem. Excluding/disabling third-party antivirus, in my and many other users’ experiences, is bad and does not produce consistent/reliable results.
After you’ve uninstalled your third-party antivirus and restarted your computer (Or you didnt have any to begin with). It’s time to uninstall Krnl from Windows Defender, the default antivirus included with Windows 10. To do so, we recommend viewing a YouTube instruction. In a nutshell, you’ll need to complete the following:
- In Windows 10, go to the virus and threat protection settings.
- Select Manage Settings from the drop-down menu.
- Scroll down to “Exclusions” at the bottom.
- Choose “Folder” from the dropdown menu after clicking on add an exclusion.
- Then go to “This PC” and whitelist your entire C drive.
- You should have no problems using Krnl if you do it this way.
1.3 Issues with the Bootstrapper/Downloader:
If the official Krnl bootstrapper from krnl.gg doesn’t function after you’ve disabled Windows Defender for any reason, try the following:
- Ensure you have met all of the conditions given at the beginning of this guide.
- Ensure you don’t have any third-party software.
- Avast, McAfee, AVG, and other antivirus programmes.
- Making sure Windows Defender isn’t blocking it
- It’s being run as an administrator.
- Checking to see if it’s in a folder
If you’ve done everything and still can’t find krnlss.exe or krnl.dll in the Krnl folder, or if bootstrapper is stuck at krnlss.exe.config, etc., contact us.
You can also try to get krnl via other methods, such as:
- net is being downloaded.
- Downloading from their Discord server’s pinned messages.
The first option is to download from wearedevs.net.
- Yes, it’s safe, because Ice Bear himself posted it. The bootstrapper downloads essentially the same stuff.
- The decompiled source is almost identical to ordinary Krnl lmfao, as you can see.
- It’s one of two official Krnl purchasing websites.
To utilize this version of Krnl, simply do the following:
- The rar/zip file can be downloaded here.
- Extract to a folder that isn’t protected by Windows Defender.
- Inside it, find krnlss.exe and run it.
- Then ignore any warnings that indicate “Roblox version is incorrect” because it isn’t a problem.
The second method is to download and extract the Krnl zip/rar file from their Discord server:
- A zip/rar file should nearly always be uploaded and pinned in their discord server’s assistance channel.
- gg/invite is their Discord invite.
- To use this version, extract it to a location that is not protected by Windows Defender.
- See part 1.2 of this guide for instructions.
- All you have to do now is run krnlss.exe after extracting it.
2. Injecting/executing problems:
2.1 When injecting, an unknown error or crash occurs:
- When attempting to inject Krnl, you may occasionally encounter this error window.
- Before we try any options, make sure you have the necessary hardware and software to run Krnl (Located at the top of this guide)
If you meet the prerequisites but still get an error, try the following steps:
- VC Redist x64/x86 2015-2019 reinstall/repair
- Roblox should be reinstalled
- Make sure you’re using the most recent version of Krnl.
- Krnl should be re-downloaded.
- Make sure no antivirus software is operating and that Krnl isn’t listed in Windows Defender.
2.2 Krnl is stuck on the word “injecting”:
This problem is caused by the fact that the included injector in krnlss.exe isn’t very good.
You’ll need to use a third-party injector like Extreme Injector or the built-in dll injection capabilities of other tools like Process Hacker to fix this problem.
To learn how to do this, we recommend viewing a YouTube instructional. Here’s a link to one I created. To learn more, go to this page. However, here’s a quick review of the most important phases.
All that’s left is to receive a key after injecting. Step 3 explains how to accomplish this. After you’ve entered your key, press enter. The console window should dismiss automatically, and the “Inject” button in the Krnl UI should change to “Injected.”
2.3 Error: Roblox Process Could Not Be Found:
Because the Microsoft Store version of krnl isn’t injectable, this happens. To use Krnl, you must download the Roblox version from their website. To resolve this issue, download Roblox from https://www.roblox.com/download.
2.4 krnl.dll is missing:
This issue is caused by antivirus software eliminating krnl.dll as a potentially hazardous file, or by the bootstrapper failing to download it for whatever reason.
- To solve this problem, go to step 1.
- After ensuring that no third-party antiviruses are installed and that Windows Defender is disabled on your whole C drive, try downloading the Krnl zip/rar version mentioned in step 1.
- If you’re still lacking krnl.dll after downloading and extracting the zip/rar version, it’s most likely an antivirus issue. Find a technique to prevent Krnl from being deleted.
2.5 Crashes when executing Roblox:
The script you’re attempting to utilise contains invalid lua code, which causes this problem.
- You are attempting to run a patched script.
- Krnl doesn’t support the script you’re trying to use.
- TL;DR: Look for a new script.
2.6 I’m stuck waiting for Roblox to come out:
This problem is caused by another application, such as Msi Afterburner, overwriting one of Krnl’s injection hooks. Close all background apps and reload Roblox to fix the problem, then try injecting Krnl again.
2.7 You are using a version of Krnl that is no longer supported:
Do you find it difficult to read? Your Krnl version is out of date. For the most recent version, rerun either of the bootstrappers or download from one of the other sources.
3. Key-related issues:
Let’s start with how to obtain a key in the first place and how they function.
Your IP is used to generate Krnl Keys. That is to say:
- You are not permitted to share your keys with others.
- If you want to use a VPN with Krnl, make sure it’s a desktop VPN rather than a browser extension VPN.
- If your IP address changes, your key will be invalidated (meaning if you turn your pc off for an extended period of time or reboot your router your key will get invalidated)
You must go to the URL given to you in the console popup window after injecting krnl to acquire a key.
https://cdn.krnl.gg/getkey.php is the URL.
You should be forwarded to a linkvertise link after visiting it for the first time. If you are asked to complete a survey, simply click the x. Then, from the drop-down box, choose “free access with adverts.” Complete the tasks before moving on to the next link. Repeat this process four times more. Finally, you’ll be taken to the keypage, where you can copy and paste your key into the console window from earlier, then press enter.
It should check your key for a few seconds before closing the terminal window and injecting krnl.
3.1 Invalid key:
This problem, however, does not have a one-size-fits-all answer.
- If you’re using a VPN, turn it off and acquire a new key.
- However, if you aren’t utilising a VPN, your IP address may be changing too frequently.
- In your router’s admin panel, fiddle with the DHCP settings.
- Clear your browser’s cookies.
3.2 I’m having trouble checking the key:
This is actually the same issue as the one where you’re trapped waiting for Roblox, but it’s been disguised. It’s caused by another application, such as Msi Afterburner, overwriting one of the hooks created by Krnl during injection.
Close all background apps (look in the system app tray!) to remedy this. After that, reopen Roblox and attempt injecting Krnl once more.
4. Other Concerns:
“To the krnl server, send “error.txt””
Some common solutions to this problem are listed below.
- Make sure you’re using the most recent version of Krnl, which you can get from krnl.gg.
- Rerun the bootstrapper after making sure you’ve read and done everything in part 1.2 of this FAQ.
- Run it as administrator if necessary.
- Use a VPN to protect yourself (A desktop VPN).